Lockheed Martin Quality Assurance Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position reports directly to the F-35 Customer and Process Integration manager. Selected candidate will act as an Assessor supporting the Process Compliance Surveillance Team which will cover all F-35 factory, back shop, and flight line areas. Duties will include becoming a SME in policies and procedures, “hands on” execution of the annual surveillance plan, frequent interaction with production operations, documenting results, and validating compliance related corrective action. Surveillance may include both on product and off product process assessments. The surveillance team’s objective is to improve customer confidence, reduce CAR/iCAR issuance, and risk management for damage to product and personnel safety.
The roles and responsibilities of the selected QA candidate include:
• Performing assessments in work areas supporting the F35 program including but not limited to: FOD, tool control, chemical handling, safety and on product process assessments.
• Daily activities include execution of Surveillance plans, documentation of results, follow-up on corrective action of findings and elevation of findings deemed repetitive and/or systemic.
• Participate in cross-site calibration meetings and briefings.
• May be required to present to leadership, cross-functional groups, external customers, etc.
• Educate hourly and salaried personnel on the production floor on process and specification requirements.
• Training and mentoring other assessors.
Desired Skills: • Team Player who achieves goals, recognized as a developing leader and team builder, demonstrates high energy, self-starter, and strong attention to detail attributes.
• GFR Survey/AOI audit, or similar audits, preparation experience.
• Fundamental knowledge of FOD Prevention Program; LM Aero Codes AC-4170 and AC-6874.
• Fighter Aircraft Manufacturing Assembly, Mate thru Delivery process experience; Fighter Aircraft maintenance and/or Flight Line Operations experience.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing related disciplines; Supply Chain, Quality, Support Equipment, Tool Crib, HazMat, Aerospace Ground Equipment and Back Shops (Egress, Engine, NDI, Battery, Life Support, Tire and Wheel, Fuel and Laboratories).
• Demonstrated capability to foster relationships between various departments and ability to provide executive level data delivery on a recurring and dynamic pace.
• Experience working directly with various government agencies: DCMA, GFR, GGR, and LMA Quality organizations.
• Green Belt Certified.
• Experienced communicator with the ability to influence others in a concise data driven manner.
• Experience maintaining productive internal and external Customer relationships.
• High proficiency with Microsoft tools, especially with Outlook, Power Point, and Excel.
• Prior Aircraft Maintenance, Flight Line Operations, or Aircraft Manufacturing experience.
• Candidates must have a total of 36 months experience to be a full assessor; minimum 18 months aircraft maintenance and 18 months aircraft ground operations or back shop experience.
• Prior experience conducting process surveillance activities, and/or audit experience.
• Demonstrated understanding and/or working knowledge of Ground Operations Procedures DCMAI 8210.1.
• Fundamental knowledge of Quality principles and AS9100.
• Working knowledge of formal Root Cause, corrective action and continuous improvement (RCCA, PDCA …etc.).
• Experience in government audit activities such as: AOI/AMMT, GFR Survey, IG Inspections, BSI and ESH.
• Must currently hold, or be able to acquire upon selection, a Secret Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.