Lockheed Martin Software Quality Engr Asc in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Responsible for implementation and performance to Aero Codes related to Systems and Software Quality (SSQ) department, assigned engineer will be predominately focused on software quality tasks on the F-35 Program. Successful applicant will work with engineering software developers to ensure compliance to Company, IPT and SSQ requirements under supervision. Perform/assist process, product, vendor and special quality evaluations/audits and author reports of same. Review and give input to RFQ, RFP's, etc. Provide SSQ management with metrics, reports, schedules, and other support as necessary. Willing to travel, ability to work off-shift and weekends, when needed; Ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
Desired Skills: High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills needed for collaboration, communication, and presentations.
• Demonstrated quality science expertise in one or more of the following areas: Statistical analysis, statistical process control, sampling, six sigma, root cause analysis.
• Defect/problem analysis experience.
• Knowledge of C++ and Ada
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Science, or related technical degree.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Demonstrated skills in problem solving and data analytics.
• Experience with or knowledge of software life cycle.
• Ability to work off-shift and weekends.
• Ability to travel
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.