Lockheed Martin Sr Buyer/Sr Purchasing Rep in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: In this position, you will be responsible for the procurement of non-production materials and services such as professional services, equipment and operational materials. Job duties include cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order maintenance and interface with functional organizations and supplier management. Coordinate production, procurement and inventory supply conditions across various internal and external functional organizations to align multi-level and multi-plant supply to demand schedules. Some travel may be required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Experience with business based decision making
- Ability to work multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent supplier management skills
- Previous buyer experience
- Developed knowledge of supplier source selection processes, purchase order placement and administration
- SAP experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.