Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator Associate in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: In this entry level role, you will be responsible for the
procurement of Tooling and various other commodities that support the build of aircraft in the Fort Worth and Marietta facilities. These commodities will be procured in an application and processes (SAP) system in support of various programs. You will compile and analyze data to help determine and establish price objectives. Confers and creates a supplier relationship to forecast and work through shortage situations. The Buyer is the center point of contact for both the supplier and internal customers. May prepare bid packages for spot buy procurements. Will work with many internal and external departments and customers. Some travel may be required. AeroERP - employee referral program
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor’s from a college or university
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Degrees preferred in supply chain, procurement, or logistic
• Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Logistics
Coursework or experience
• Problem solving skills / ability to make business based decisions
• Organized and able to effectively evaluate and prioritize workload
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work multiple tasks and be flexible with added tasks and changes in direction.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.