Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The ideal candidate will have experience procuring material and services commodities such as but not limited to IT Hardware, software, & services. Has experience negotiating terms and conditions. Will be able to coordinate and work effectively across organizations. Gathers information to determine feasibility of buying products and performs price analysis. Confers with vendors and analyzes vendors' operation to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules. Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up on orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
• Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident.
Desired Skills: • Excellent organization skills, strong communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
• Knowledgeable of Lockheed Martin Policies, Procedures, and Regulations
• Experience with SAP, electronic procurement system.
• Demonstrated sense of urgency, self-motivated and willing to take instruction from group lead
• Ability to interpret policies/procedures and apply concepts
• Ability to work multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities
• Demonstrated business based decision making
• Flexible and adaptable
• Microsoft Office skills
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions
• Experience with procurement or supply chain management or related field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.