Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: In this position, you will be responsible for the procurement of Airframe non-metallic build to print / build to specification parts and assemblies in a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system and Systems Applications & Processes (SAP) system in support of various programs. Duties include supplier source selection, purchase order placement, contract administration, cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order maintenance, supplier management, and interface with functional organizations. Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of non-metallic Airframe parts. Prepares Requests for Proposal, conducts bidder conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Responsible to ensure parts deliver on time in a high volume, fast paced environment for multiple programs for Production and Sustainment. Some travel may be required.
-Procurement / Subcontract Management Experience
-Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline or equivalent experience and/or combined education in subcontract management or supply chain.
• Knowledge of Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP) a plus
• Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), and Truth in Negotiations (TINA) procurements
• Ability to analyze problems and determine resolution / problem solving skills
• Ability to work and communicate cross functionally (Quality, Engineering and Production interaction) and with all levels of management
• Ability to work multiple tasks and manage competing priorities
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work outside of normal shift to support business needs
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.