Lockheed Martin Supply Chain Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is a part of the newly established Kinaxis RapidResponse Center of Excellence (COE) within the Enterprise Supply Demand Control (EDSC) organization. As part of this team you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of driving the Supply Chain Digital Transformation.
The selected candidate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the documentation and translation of Supply Chain Value Stream requirements into executable solutions deployed to our business that enable what-if simulations, end-to-end supply chain collaboration, and real-time analytics within the Kinaxis RapidResponse integrated platform. This will entail cross-functional collaboration across Lines of Business (LOBs), Program Management, Supply Chain Management, Production Operations, Sustainment Operations and Aeronautics Information Technology (IT).
The selected candidate will:
• Lead and drive the creation of specifications based upon customer processes as well as create and enhance resources (workbooks, alerts, task flows, dashboards, etc.) within RapidResponse.
• Require a deep understanding of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) and network scheduling within Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Systems, Applications, and Processes (SAP) environment, as well as our internal customer processes for demand management, supply chain management, master scheduling, make and supplier capacity, inventory management, and others.
• Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions and data to assure achievement of customer requirements
• Collaborate with supply chain and enterprise-level operational excellence teams to standardize these business processes and provide solutions that enable them.
• Be responsible to leverage project management skills to drive the creation and execution of improvement plans.
• Be responsible for promoting the enterprise perspective while ensuring the delivery of solutions to successfully meet individual LOB commitments.
• Be able to be flexible and balance priorities to support goals and targets while providing the customer solutions in support of business decisions.
Must be a US citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Data Analytics or related technical field of study
• Experience with data analysis, mapping out process flows and identifying root cause of problem areas
• Experience in project management including effective change management
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working with the Kinaxis RapidResponse platform
• Knowledge of SAP data constructs as it applies to Supply Chain Management, Production Operations and Sustainment Operations
• Understanding of MRP as well as its integration with other departments, including Supply Chain Management, Production Operations, and Sustainment Operations
• Understanding of network scheduling within SAP, specifically how it is implemented at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
• Knowledge and experience with Operational Excellence (OpEx) principles
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize broad and complex information
• Experience with documenting functional specifications (i.e., translating customer requirements)
• Experience with Information Technology applications, integration, and support, including data manipulation or database applications
• Experience working with PTC Service Parts Management (SPM) application for Sustainment Operations modeling / forecasting
• Experience track record of delivering with process / system alignment, including user training
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.