Lockheed Martin Supply Chain Management - Sustainment Operations Integrator in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Sustainment Operations Senior Manger will be responsible for leading the execution of enterprise level strategies and integration teams within Supply Chain in support of Lockheed Martin Sustainment activities. This position will lead the execution and alignment with all Lines of Business (LOB) and Sustainment Operations to realize the successful execution and deployment of supplier development initiatives that drive field support improvements. The Sr Mgr will be responsible for executing day to day business and deploying strategic alignment for managing supplier integration and performance across Aeronautics and with key cross- functional leaders to maximize supplier capabilities for on-going sustainment needs. Responsibilities include addressing and coordinating the availability of shared resources and alignment of schedules and priorities. Lead a team of supply chain operations specialist who reach back to the core LOBs to maintain connectivity, alignment and accountability for supplier subcontracting, performance, and affordability goals that support sustainment. Will require successful interface and collaboration with Sustainment program and operations personnel. **Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
•Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ Years of Leadership Experience
• Project management experience
• Experience with SAP or other related ERP systems
• Background in Supply Chain and/or Sustainment
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Candidate must be capable of managing and completing multiple tasks without oversight and supervision.
• Experience working sustainment contracts with both U.S. Government and DCS customers is preferred.
• Working knowledge of various contract types utilized for major military procurements including incentive fee arrangements.
• Prior leadership experience
• Experience with FAR/DFAR/Export Control and (ITAR) regulations
• Highly effective communications skills in all areas.
• 5+ years of Supply Chain and/or Material Integration related experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.