Lockheed Martin Sustainment Quality Sr. Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Enterprise Sustainment Quality Assurance Sr. Manager
- Position will be responsible for defining & developing the Enterprise Sustainment Quality Process organization. As the Sr. Manager, this role will;
- Establish Quality requirements and define Quality Policy for Sustainment operations across multiple platforms.
- Develop organizational roles & responsibilities
- Define Quality standards & develop Quality Assurance procedures.
- Develop staffing requirements, acquire talent to support policy execution and conduct related personnel management functions.
- Assure all Sustainment LOB's operate within established policy & procedure
- Develop Sustainment Quality Strategy for multiple platforms
- Interface effectively with all levels of Program management & customers including fielded personnel
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years Modification Retrofit & Overhaul (MRO) experience with demonstrated increases in responsibility & complexity
- Quality Assurance experience
- Working Knowledge of DCMA-I-8210 & AS9100
- Cost Account manager or equivalent budget management experience
- Prior experience developing strategy & managing risk
- Root Cause & Corrective Action experience
- Specific experience developing performance based Quality metrics
- Prior management experience
- Audit background
- Risk assessment skills
- Prior experience developing Bids, task sheets, or Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for modification programs
- Previous experience responding to customer complaints & corrective Action Requests (CARs)
- Quality Assurance experience in a leadership role
- Prior Supplier & subcontract management experience
- Prior experience with Performance Based Logistics contracting
- Excellent Communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.