Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Asc in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven
by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the
highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking,
everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed
Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training
and education. Come and experience your future!
The selected candidate will be a member of the Data Quality
& Integration Management (DQIM) Team, which is
responsible for supporting Sustainment Data Product
Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and sustainment activities
for the F-35 Program. Will work directly with DQIM leads to
monitor, research, process, and manage data exchanges.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support reviews, processing and delivery of the following
SDP to support aircraft or equipment DD-250 or operational
- Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered BOM
- Sustainment Parts Information Record (SPIR)
- Joint Technical Data (JTD)
- Logistics Reference Data
- System Build Delivery (SBD)
- Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction,
Transformation and Loading (ETL) activities
3. Perform data quality assessments of SDP, Supplier, and
PSC data requirements and data submissions
4. Assist in coordination with assigned users, application
teams, and suppliers, to understand issues and needs;
prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of
Action Request (AR) resolution.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related
Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to continually
learn and expand F35 system knowledge in a fast pace
- Ability to work well with team members across multiple
- Experience in customer support and troubleshooting
- Able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- US citizen
MS or BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Systems, or
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College