Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer - Sustainment Data Quality and Integration Management, F-35 Program in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical Engineering knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities within the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) - Production and Systems Integration Team. Will perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP) management, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between Program Stakeholders and Systems, Suppliers, Teammates, Propulsion System Contractors, Internal Data Authors and Operational Sites.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval for delivery of F-35 SDP to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
- Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered BOM
- Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
- Reference & Initialization Data
- Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data
- Configuration Management As-Built Data
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading(ETL) activities
3. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions during Aircraft DD250 and Ferry preparation and delivery cycle
4. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution
5. Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
6. Participate in functional analysis, timeline analysis, structured improvement activities, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial/Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College