Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer - Sustainment Data Quality and Integration Management, F-35 Program in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The selected candidate will be a member of a high-performing team supporting F35 Data Quality and Integration Management (DQIM) and will be responsible for providing technical Engineering knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D). The candidate must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills as the position will require frequent internal interactions with project leads and other engineers in the group.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval for delivery of F-35 SDP to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading(ETL) activities
3. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions during Aircraft DD250 and Ferry preparation and delivery cycle
4. Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
5. Participate in functional analysis, timeline analysis, structured improvement activities, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial/Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College