Lockheed Martin Systems Security Engineer (Info Assurance Engineer Sr Stf) in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Systems Security Engineering (SSE) is responsible for coordinating with F-22 Product Capability Teams (PCTs) to ensure that Air Vehicle and Ground Systems are developed according to secure principles. The engineer in this position ensures that the Weapon System / Air System is designed, developed, and documented in a manner that supports required security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts. Serves as a coordination point for Systems Security topics that span multiple teams. Convenes and mediates technical discussions involving a broad spectrum of program teams and interests. Provides system security requirements allocation to design teams that are consistent with design concepts, architectures, modes, levels, and interfaces. In addition, the engineer in this position is responsible for producing and reviewing A&A documentation to support program Certification efforts and Approval to Operate (ATO) decisions for Integrated Fighter Group and Advanced Development programs and projects related to the F-22 and more.
Frequent presentations and technical discussions with certification officials from the United States DoD agencies are required, therefore, the engineer in this position must have excellent presentation skills. This position also requires frequent written communication and document creation.
Ability to work within and outside of the organization to gather information on security engineering, cyber engineering solutions and technologies, and analyze for implementation in company products.
Must have experience working in a team environment and possess the ability to plan and execute tasks efficiently and gather and disseminate information working with peers, subordinates and management.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. This position will require a DOD security clearance.
Desired Skills: • Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Security
• Demonstrated aptitude of Risk Management Framework tools and procedures.
• Experience developing and interpreting design requirements and implementation roadmaps, metrics and other controls to monitor and report on program progress and health.
• Knowledge of Earned Value Management practices.
• Experience with Cyber certifications, tools and procedures.
• Organizational skills that would facilitate the development and articulation of Cyber security roadmap and training roll-out plan.
• Ability to work task assignments independently and effectively in a team environment
• Ability to decompose requirements to assure accurate and efficient flow to meet and help drive business guidelines and program contractual needs.
• Direct knowledge/experience with F-16 Weapon System (WS) / F-22 Weapon System (WS) / F-35 Air System (AS) architecture and combat aircraft ground systems.
• Experience in Security Risk Assessments, Trusted Software, Cyber Security, and Intelligence.
• Security-related certification (Security +, CISSP, CSSLP)
• Proven lead and/or proven subject matter expert experience
• BS degree in a technical field.
• Experience with security concepts
• Experience with embedded avionics systems and architectures.
• Experience with vulnerability analysis assessments.
• Experience in systems engineering, system security design and/or requirements analysis.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.