Lockheed Martin Network Engineer in Georgia
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Network Engineer who will support the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) program located at US Naval Submarine Base at Kings Bay, Georgia.
Perform network hardware and software installation, configuration and support. Will perform network configuration, testing and troubleshooting, LAN (local area network), VLAN (virtual local area network), Wireless LAN and WAN (wide area network) internetworking. Knowledge of network management, network monitoring and troubleshooting with network analyzers. The candidate will have a background and be familiar with network hardware procurement and maintenance of network systems. Supports Lockheed Martin and US Navy network infrastructure. Some travel may be required.
***Must have ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance; Interim Secret required at start. US Citizenship required.
Desired Skills: - CCNA Router & Switch Certification
- Security+ Certification or GIAC
- System administration experience in Windows Server platform
- COMSEC and Crypto experience
- Information Assurance experience.
- DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- TCP/IP Routing
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or other related degree, or equivalent education and/or experience
- Hands-on experience with hardware and software installations, configuration and support
- Cisco Switch and Routing Technology
- Knowledge or experience with network system deployment
- Knowledge of Information Security Configurations/ Hardening (i.e., DIACAP, SANS, DSS, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and capable of successfully explaining procedures in writing or verbally
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.