Lockheed Martin Depot Rework Technician / Gilbert, AZ in Gilbert, Arizona
Description: • Performs depot level repairs, modifications, refurbishments of specific components of the Modernized Target Designation Sight/Pilotage Night Vision System (M-TADS/PNVS).
• Performs electrical rework/repair of cable harnesses, electrical wires, and circuit card assemblies.
• Solder certification to J-STD-001, IPC-7711/IPC-7721 for thru-hole and surface mount components
• Operates automated or general purpose test equipment (oscilloscopes, multi-meters, network analyzers and waveform generators) and uses knowledge of basic AC/DC theory to read, interpret engineering drawings and schematics to conduct fault isolation of faulty components.
• Completes work IAW engineering drawings, schematics, Repair Component Procedures (RCPs), Field Advisory Bulletins (FABs), and Contactor Installation Procedures (CIPs)
• Documents work in automated maintenance data collection systems IAW Apache Fire Control processes and procedures
• Performs test and checkout of mechanical, electrical, structural, hydraulic subsystems and complete systems.
• High School diploma
• Ability to solder and repair cables and harnesses
• Ability to properly safety wire assemblies and connectors
• Ability to work with hazardous materials
• Ability to mix and weigh chemicals
• Ability to lift 35 pounds
• Solder certification to J-STD-001, IPC-7711/IPC-7721
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.