Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer / Hardware-In-The-Loop / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: At Lockheed Martin, you’ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever your assignment, you’ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse profile here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/lockheedmartinmissilesandfirecontrol?profile_page=1494
The candidate must have a good knowledge of electrical engineering in the areas of digital, analog, RF circuit designs and EEE components to include electronic system and subsystem design, integration and test. Candidate must possess skills to utilize various test equipment (i.e. as Digital Multimeter, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, network analyzer and spectrum analyzer) to troubleshoot hardware failures in support of in process testing. The candidate must have a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment. Candidate must be able to generate s/w requirements to ensure proper hardware testing to meet customer requirements. Duties will include operating the lab equipment, troubleshooting lab and unit under test hardware and software integration issues, and modifying and developing software for the lab assets.
So take on what’s never been done before. Become a Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer. You are meant to solve the hardest challenges.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Prior experience in electrical engineering with particular experience in one of the following areas: digital, analog, RF circuit design or component engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical engineering in the areas of digital, analog, RF circuit designs and EEE components to include electronic system and subsystem design, integration and test.
- Skills to utilize various test equipment (i.e. as Digital Multimeter, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, network analyzer and spectrum analyzer) to troubleshoot hardware failures in support of production manufacturing and in process testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.