Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer Senior Staff / Electrical Engineering Lead / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Electrical Engineering Lead for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Digital Design encompasses the full life cycle of electronic systems development. As such, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for leading:
- All electrical engineering activity on the program including Development, integration, HWIL and verification.
- Requirements, microprocessor circuit design, FPGA code, analog design, RF design and verification
- Support of debug and system integration activities
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Experience leading an engineering team through product development
- Experience with Analog circuit design
- Experience with RF design and integration
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog, Xilinx- Kintex 7 device and its IP
- Experience with microprocessor circuit card design
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages
- Previous experience related to military / aerospace design techniques
- Experience in a hardware-in-the-loop environment
- Masters degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.