Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer Staff / Processor Design Lead / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Processor Design Engineer Lead for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Digital Design encompasses the full life cycle of processor development. As such, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for leading:
- Development, integration and test of processor subsystem features and interfaces in processor and for missile systems
- Requirements, microprocessor circuit design, and verification
- Support of debug and system integration activities
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with electronic analyzers and other test equipment
- Experience with microprocessor circuit card design
- Experience with engineering product development practices
- Previous experience related to military / aerospace design techniques
- Experience in a hardware-in-the-loop environment
- Masters degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.