Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Resource Planning Controller - Grand Prairie, Texas in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: - Works in the Production, Planning and Control organization as a Scheduler, Make, Buy or Bill of Materials (BOM) Planner.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, contracts administration, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Requires travel and/or communication to all production sites and vendor locations. Work outside of the normal operating hours may be required.
- Bachelors degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, operations management, or related disclipine.
- Inventory Control and material handling knowledge.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of computer systems, databases, and programs
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with material requirements and Dock/Receiving/Warehouse/Shipping areas.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College