Lockheed Martin Production Planning and Control Program Sr. Manager / DFW, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: At Lockheed Martin, you’ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever your assignment, you’ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
This position will have the opportunity to lead the Production Planning and Control Program teams across Dallas Heritage sites from requirements identification and creation through delivery including Development, Production and Sustainment Demand.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
Desired Skills: - SAP Knowledge and Experience
- Black Belt trained / certified
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification
- Knowledge of industry wide best practices and processes for managing material flow throughout the entire production supply chain.
- Strong leadership experience with demonstrated performance driving continuous improvement with MRP/ERP background in an SAP environment
- Fundamental understanding of all aspects of Production Planning and Control including Master Production Scheduling, Demand and Supply control and optimization, Material Flow controls and management
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with Program Management, ProdOps, Quality, Global Supply Chain and Engineering and Technology teams to ensure all customer requirements are achieved within the appropriate business controls.
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain a US Government issued Security Clearance.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.