Lockheed Martin Sr. Electrical Engineer / Components / Grand Prairie, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. This is Lockheed Martin’s lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
Lockheed Martin is seeking an Electrical, Electronic and Electro-mechanical (EEE) Components Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. The EEE Components Engineer should also have a working knowledge of component selection, screening, parts qualification and derating of Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical components used in military applications. The selected Candidate should be a self-starter, capable of handling several tasks at once. The selected candidate must be able to work without supervision. Candidate must be able to interface with Government customers (both in meetings and through presentation preparation), handle document issues relating to new component releases and qualification, handle component related failures, handle component noncompliance issues, handle program prohibited items such as pure-tin and able to handle counterfeit part detection.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Must have or must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Must be proficient with computer tools such as MS Office Products.
- Candidate should have experience in electrical component manufacturing process and physical property analysis.
- This position requires periodic travel to both the customer and supplier locations.
- The ideal candidate is a Material Science Engineer with electrical component experience or an Electrical Engineer with 5 years or more experience in Component Engineering.
- Experience in Components Engineering with broad knowledge of electronic components and devices.
- The ideal candidate has experience working electrical components on a Production Program.
- Experience in the disposition of Q-Notes.
- Experience with parts release process, and with formal Configuration Board support.
- Experience working with Global Supply Chain, Quality and Manufacturing groups.
- Experience with Material Review Boards, and as an approver.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.