Lockheed Martin Sr RF Engineer / RF Circuit Design / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a RF Circuit Design Engineer to support an Advanced Missile Program in Grand Prairie, TX. The successful candidate must have solid understanding of RF theory, RF circuit design, simulation, analysis, troubleshooting and testing with standard RF test equipment.
The successful candidate will be mentored by lead engineers to develop advanced skills, must be self-motivating, team-oriented and capable of working with minimal direction. A significant portion of the duties include testing RF circuits cards in a lab environment.
Must have a SECRET security clearance or be able to obtain one.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
Desired Skills: - Experience with RF seekers
- Experience with Cadence design tools
- Experience in basic radar design and theory of operation
- Ability to develop RF system and subsystem performance requirements
- Familiar with typical business practices
Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
- Proven leadership skills
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or more in an associated discipline
- Must possess general RF knowledge and understand RF theory
- Must be familiar with RF circuit design, simulation and components to include RF PWB layout, RF circuit testing and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of RF testing methodologies.
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to customer locations and field tests on occasion
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.