Lockheed Martin Sr. Systems Requirements Engineer (Grand Prairie, TX) in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: This is a very exciting time at Lockheed Martin's Missile Fire & Control division. We are developing cutting edge technologies for the future of Missile Defense. The opportunities are endless.
We are currently seeking a Systems Requirements Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. We are looking for energetic engineers looking to grow their skills while working in a team including both new and highly experienced engineers.
• Requirements development, risk management, trade studies and interface development (especially for software CSCI).
• Performs analyses for total systems at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Must currently posses an Active Department of Defense Secret Security clearance or higher.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in Systems Engineering, or a related discipline.
• 5 – 10 years of systems engineering experience supporting technical programs.
Technical experience with the following:
• Military systems, including missiles, sensors and their sub-systems, such as solid rocket motors, control actuation systems, or navigation systems.
• Requirement management tools, such as DOORS.
• Program development, and capturing design decisions into trade studies, architecture documents and requirements.
Experience with the following:
• Eliciting and managing requirements.
• Documenting architectures including both physical and functional.
• Working with sub-contractors and teams.
• Risk Management.
• Interface definition (especially software).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.