Lockheed Martin Staff ASIC & FPGA Design Engineer / HWIL / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Digital Design encompasses the full life cycle of electronic subsystems development. As such, the FPGA Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Development, integration and test of processor subsystem features and interfaces in FPGA hardware for HWIL testing and integration
- Requirements, FPGA code, and test bench development
- Timing analysis
- Unit test
- Support of debug and system integration activities
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
Desired Skills: -Experience with VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog, Xilinx- Kintex 7 device and its IP
- Experience with Synopsis Synplify, Synopsis VCS, ChipScope tool sets
- Previous experience related to military / aerospace design techniques
- Experience in a hardware-in-the-loop environment
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with electronic analyzers and other test equipment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.