Lockheed Martin Staff Electrical Engineer / Analog, Power and Fusing Design / DFW, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. This is Lockheed Martin’s lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer to design mixed signal discrete circuity and step-up voltage conversion as well as high current, pulse discharge circuitry. Qualified candidates would have familiarity with analog sensors such as accelerometers and their interfaces.
Experience working with high voltages is very much desired, along with experience in design circuitry for military temperature ranges and designing circuitry for high high vibration and shock environments.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Must have an Active In Scope Top Secret Clearance
- Experience in analog circuit design, simulation, schematic capture, PCB layout and test.
- Experience with switchmode power supply design and testing.
- Ability to work in a lab environment and operate electronic bench test equipment.
- Experience in munitions fuse design and fusing safety.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or associated field
- Prior fuse safety board experience
- Familiarity with Mil-STD-1316
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.