Lockheed Martin Staff RF Engineer / Production RF Engineer / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Production RF Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor of Science or a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering experience focusing on the design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance of radio frequency sub-systems like the radios and antennas.
Candidate must be able to read and interpret electronic circuit diagrams and have solid understanding of RF systems, circuit analysis, troubleshooting, and the use RF data analysis tools (i.e. CST Modeling).
The candidate must have the ability to work well in a team environment and be able to use test equipment to support troubleshooting and failure investigation in support of production manufacturing.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
Desired Skills: - Antenna modeling, CST experience
- Field testing of antennas
- Familiarity with RF circuit design and components
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience with CST required
- Ability to use RF test equipment to support troubleshooting and failure investigation in support of production manufacturing
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- The candidate must be able to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance
- Clear oral presentation, interpersonal communication, and technical writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or associated field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.