Lockheed Martin Staff RF Engineer / RF Seeker/Radar Engineer / Grand Prairie, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin in Grand Prairie, TX. is seeking a RF/analog design engineer for seeker/radar system evaluation and design.
Responsibilities Include: RF System architecture, performance predictions, identifying candidate HW/components, suppliers, and support make/buy decisions. Working with a cross-functional team to support power system, digital processing, and packaging design engineers. Prefer familiarity with RF test equipment and antenna and receiver testing.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience with trade studies, proposals, RF system development
- Must be familiar with RF circuit design and components
- Ability to develop RF system and subsystem performance requirements
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or associated field
- Antenna modeling with CST
- RF antenna and receiver test experience
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
- Experience with proposal creation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.