Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator Associate - Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Subcontract Administrator Associate for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. The selected will develop positive working relationships and interfaces with suppliers via phone, email, or personal visits to solicit proposals, negotiate price and delivery, place purchase orders, and confirm and/or expedite material deliveries to support program production dates. Buyer queues consist of non-complex components, parts, hardware, equipment, capital expenditures, information
technology, and other goods and services. Responsible for price, cost analysis, and complainant procurement documentation required by LMAP and Command Media. Applies discretion and judgment to complete assignments of limited scope. Work is reviewed throughout the assignment. Completes assignments requiring judgment and discretion. Failure to achieve results may affect schedules and programs. Principle duties and responsibilities:
1. Capable of prioritizing workload efficiently.
2. Responsible for making sure the program team has current, accurate and reliable status for all assignments.
3. Required to maintain excellent working relationships with our suppliers and all functional disciplines to ensure the best working relationship with all.
4. Selected individual will have experience in developing solutions to a wide range of complex issues in order to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
5. Responsible for managing our supplier base by identifying and eliminating the poor performing suppliers and increasing the preferred suppliers.
6. Continue to improve the program's performance
Bachelors degree in Global Supply Chain Management or a related discipline from an accredited college
Ability to obtain a security clearance
Familiarly with SAP is necessary
Solid competency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and E-mail
Must have good communications skills
Prior SAP experience
Working knowledge of Procurement process is a plus
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College