Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer Senior - Grand Prairie in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: The Test Engineering position is responsible for supporting PAC-3 Missile-related test sets acting as a liaison of the Test Engineering Department interfacing directly with the Camden and Lufkin production sites. The desired candidate would have: • Familiarity with Production processes and operations (PAC-3 experience preferred) • Ability to troubleshoot using Test Equipment drawings and schematics, and often communicating with test technicians remotely located at the production site • Good communication skills, assertive, and accountable with experience in organizing small meetings and teleconferences • Experience with National Instruments products (LabWindows, LabVIEW, TestStand) • Ability to maintain spare and calibrated hardware for production test sets • Knowledge of the documentation update/redline process • Closed Lab management knowledge desired • Previous experience with PAC-3 Test Sets preferred • Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Project • Control Account Management (CAM) knowledge preferred • Experience with PLM preferred • Experience with MRBE and Qnotes preferred • Experience with Failure Review Board (FRB) preferred
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.