Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Dallas in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Test Engineering Developer responsibility as follows: 1. Participate in an Air Vehicle development process to insure appropriate levels of testability. 2. Participate in IPT, Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) initiatives. 3. Determine and develop test station concepts, approaches and solutions. 4. Have a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts, in the field. Air Vehicle experience useful. General knowledge of other related disciplines is required. 5. Support frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues. 6. Work independently under only general direction. 7. Must have a working knowledge of MFC DA processes, and UUT Test Requirement (TR) development. 8. Must meet Security clearance requirements. Requires frequent travel to Orlando and additional program related work locations
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.