Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Dallas in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Software or Test engineer skilled in "C" using NI LabWindows/CVI, LabView and Test Stand, and interfacing with test equipment. Assignment will include the development, integration, testing, and fielding of software for a test set. Must have an understanding of electronics testing methods. Skills should include: Real time embedded HW Remote system management Test equipment architecture NI test equipment and test stand LabVIEW Configuration Management Communication protocols OrbExpress and RTI
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.