Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Dallas in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Under the FRP-11 contract, the GMLRS pod is being updated as part of the "Mod Pod" project. As part of this project, the SDB is being redesigned forcing an update to the SDB test set. This test engineer will be assigned to SDB Test Set Redesign on GMLRS FRP 11 contract. In addition, this engineer may be called upon to assist with production support issues on GMLRS and other TSM programs. Analyze/troubleshoot/design ATE support equipment to include test stations, test cable assemblies, Interface Test Adapters (ITA), engineering sub-assemblies. Analyze and write test software code. Analyze/troubleshoot test software and ATE network issues Support/perform ATE software and hardware validations/verifications Support production operations Coordinate and interact with multiple on-site and off-site organizations Experience with the C programming and National Instruments toolset; specifically: Test Stand, and LabView, LabWindows is also desired.
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.