Lockheed Martin HR Business Partner in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: Position provides HR Business Partner (HRBP) support to approximately 250 employees (majority are non- represented hourly technicians) assigned support F-16 flying and maintenance operations located at Balad Air Force Base (AFB), Iraq and Tucson AZ. This position will be required to travel to Iraq to work directly with the in country team. In addition the position will be responsible for working special projects as assigned.
This position is responsible for providing effective guidance to Leaders regarding the development and execution of staffing and compensation plans; researching policies and procedures governing international assignments; coordinating with internal and external POCs to ensure proper administration of benefits and allowances, payroll and employee data changes; as well as working with Leaders to coordinate evacuations due to medical reasons, disruption to base operations, etc.
The HRBP is responsible for aligning HR initiatives with program needs and identifying retention strategies to support positive employee engagement and program performance. In this capacity they will act as a trusted advisor, positively engaging with leaders to influence and impact the organization by identifying resources and formulating/presenting actionable recommendations/options to leaders
In this role, the HRBP performs under general direction; participates in determining objectives for their program; plans, schedules and arranges their work activities to accomplish objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• BA/BS in Human Resources or related field and previous HR Business Partner experience
• Experience supporting an internationally deployed workforce
• Experience interacting with both employees and all levels of leadership
• Must be able to travel domestically (CONUS) and internationally (OCONUS) to support program requirements
• Must be willing and able to spend 50% of the time working at Balad AFB i Iraq. Must be willing to travel 10% for other business related reasons
• Experience working as a contractor in the aerospace and defense industry
• Possess an active security clearance
• Change management experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.