Lockheed Martin Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst II in Hanover, Maryland
Description: Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting challenges: the use of advanced electronics to undermine our way of life. As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.Responsibilities:
- Assists in the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force and other operations
- Provides advice to leadership on all aspects of joint fires and threat mitigation
- Provides support to future operations planners to integrate cyber capabilities into plans
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution
- Supports planning in OCO and DCO throughout the entire Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP)
- Synchronizes and deconflicts Special Access Program/Special Technical Operation (SAP/STO) capabilities with operational planning
- Participates as the Fires SME in exercises
- Coordinates targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinates commands, and supporting commands
- Synchronizes and implements targeting methodologies and prioritization methods
- Assists with all aspects of cyber advanced targeting, to include interagency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support
Desired Skills: -Collaborates with other interagency organizations and other service providers to ensure that USCYBERCOM and/or Cyber Mission Forces Fires requirements are implemented
- Develops cyber TTPs that advise the future operations planners on achieving Cyberspace Operations effects within the "realm of the possible" in support of operations and exercise objectives
- Acts as technical liaison on behalf of the USCYBERCOM Operations Directorate between capability SMEs and capability developers, capability testers, planning teams, operations support staff, and operating units during planning and operations
- Participates in USCYBERCOM requirements working groups as a capability SME for defined cyber capabilities/tools and/or for targeting
- Acts as a liaison between Fires and Intel regarding the tasking processes and targeting
- Conducts outreach briefs to inform external partners and stakeholders on USCYBERCOM Fires processes
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.