Lockheed Martin Junior Systems Administrator in Hanover, Maryland
Description: • CENTROPY is being developed in support of the Secretary of Defense’s directive to implement a Joint Command & Control (JC2) Cyber capability platform that provides a unified, timely, and responsive capability that can fully enable Cyber Situational Awareness, Planning and Execution, Force Employment, Intelligence support to C2, and Information Sharing. CENTROPY will create a cyberspace domain bridging element capability supporting standardized C2 Cyber activities. It is being built to be interoperable across department, service, or cyberspace partners. It is presently a prototype that has been approved to hold operational data. It is a fast paced project leveraging an Agile Development methodology.
• Tier 1 System Administration support
• Administering user accounts
• Performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software
• Perform backups, configuration management and general system maintenance
Desired Skills: • TS/SCI Clearance
• Knowledge of applicable Gov and Cybercommand policies and procedures
• 4 years’ experience / or 2 with a BS
• Security + Certification
• RHEL and CentOs 7+ Systems Administration
• Strong customer service/organizational skills
• Understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts
• Ability to write simple Shell scripts
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.