Lockheed Martin Cyber Intelligence Analyst in Herndon, Virginia
Description: Maintains integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. Coordinates resources during enterprise incident response efforts. Employs advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction. Supports internal investigations as forensic SME. Performs network traffic analysis as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks. Reviews threat data and develops custom signatures for Open Source IDS or other custom detection capabilities. Correlates actionable security events from various sources. Understands attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats. Develops analytical products fusing enterprise and all-source intelligence. May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols. May design, develop, document, test, and debug software supporting cyber security operations. Utilizes domain knowledge to develop systems and exploitation methods for use in cyber security missions. Applies technical penetration testing tactics, techniques and procedures identifying security rigor, attack vectors, and effective remediation steps. May perform various aspects of penetration testing across a wide variety of platforms and technologies.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, RDP, DNS, S/FTP, DHCP, CIFS/NetBIOS, LDAP, and SNMP
- Prior experience in a SOC/SIC
- Must have a thorough understanding of the internet threat landscape and advanced persistent threats.
- Microsoft Windows, Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu).
- Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration Management as well as common services such as SCCM, IIS, Exchange, Domain Controllers etc.
- Basic Scripting and/or Development Languages, such as Python, Shell Scripting
- Must be well spoken, customer oriented, and have experience as an engineering consultant.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.