Lockheed Martin Oracle Database Adminstrator in Herndon, Virginia
Description: **Anticipated Award is 3Q 2018 with ATP in October 2018**
We are seeking Database Administrators for GRIMLOCK Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Security Services contract in Northern Virginia. The position is responsible for cutting edge Cyber Security and Cross Domain Workflow Development as well as Design and Integration across multiple programs, sites and customers. The program consists of a dual-site LM team which is sub to Leidos. The primary work location will be on a customer site in the Chantilly VA area, however there may be limited team members in Herndon, VA and/or Valley Forge, PA.
We are looking for teammates with outstanding interpersonal skills, who can multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be an integral part of a team developing new concepts, designs and delivering innovative and affordable capabilities to customers in a new/emerging domain.
The successful Database Administrator (DBA) candidate will have experience with implementing and maintaining database structure and content in multiple environments. Help to resolve issues after audits of database structure and content. Assist mission development teams to refine and tune database queries. When requested, review database design and integration of systems; and make recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements; maintain security and integrity controls; assist in the formulation of policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management; and monitor transaction activity and utilization.
Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills: - Database account and security administration experience
- Database modeling experience, using tools such as ER/Studio or an equivalent
- Willing to learn additional databases, operating systems, and related tools
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Cyber Security Experience
- Intelligence Community experience
- Active Top Secret/SCI or DoD/TS Clearance
- Bachelors Degree or experience in lieu of degree
- Database Administrator experience
- Experience with design/development/administration of enterprise database systems, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Experience with tools for database modelling, performance tuning, and monitoring
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.