Lockheed Martin Software Engineer, Cyber - Windows Developer in Herndon, Virginia
Description: essential to meeting customer and internal needs. In support of new development programs, our Cyber Exploitation teams are building capabilities and developing specialized tools and techniques. We are increasing focus and emphasis on our customer’s hardest development problems, including challenges unique to the development of cyber security tools and integrated effects.
We are seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to join our team in the Herndon, VA area on existing and upcoming programs/task orders. The Cyber Software Engineer should have an active TS/SCI with Poly and have a working history with Cyber, Vulnerability Research, Networking, Firmware, C, C++, Python, Unix, Windows, and Mobile and/or Embedded platforms. Our Cyber Software Engineers are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Some of the problems the Cyber Software Engineer will be solving involve: Vulnerability Research, Reverse Engineering, Networking, Red/Blue Field Teams, Low-level Firmware, Software Development and much more! If you like to be challenged in these areas and want to become a part of something bigger, apply now to join our Lockheed Martin’s Space Cyber Exploitation software engineering team in Herndon Virginia!
The ideal Cyber Software Engineer should be self-motivated and strong in the execution of research and prototype development, capable of presenting research results and prototypes to both internal and external entities and expected to work independently to determine and develop innovative approaches to research problems.
• Software development writing in C, C++
• In-depth understanding of Windows operating systems internals
• Be a United States citizen
• Have an active TS/SCI security clearance
• Bachelors degree in a related discipline with 5 years of professional history, or a related Masters degree with 3 years of professional history
• Kernel debugger and internal data structures
• Reverse engineering of windows system components
• Ability to navigate and manipulate the Windows registry
• Navigate and control Windows networking stack
• Knowledge of Windows Security System Components and how they authorize access to data
• Knowledge of how Windows manages physical and virtual memory
• Troubleshooting file-system access problems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.