Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer in Hill Air Force Base, Utah
Description: Hill Air Force Base, UT:
We are looking for an entry level Electronics Engineer to join the Reentry System Reentry Vehicle (RSRV) sustainment team. Lockheed Martin Space is performing the Minuteman III RSRV Sustainment contract. We were the principal designer and manufacturer of the RSRV system and have sustained it since the 1960's.
This Electronics Engineer position will provide support to the Air Force in continuing the mission of keeping the ground based strategic deterrent part of the nuclear triad operational.
*Ability to obtain SECRET Clearance required for this role.
*This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
Desired Skills: * Familiarity with the Minuteman III ICBM System
* Familiarity with requirements development (activities including requirement creation, validation and verification)
* Familiar with requirement verification utilizing various test and analytical techniques
* Data development and database management skills
* Familiarity with Risk and Opportunity management techniques
* Excellent verbal and written communication (including technical writing).
* Demonstrated Strong organizational, multi-tasking, communication, presentation and decision making skills
* Demonstrated excellence in people and interpersonal relationship skills.
* Motivated self-starter who works effectively under tight deadlines.
* Willingness and ability to travel frequently to customer sites with little notice.
* Ability to obtain SECRET Clearance required for this role.
* Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or equivalent experience/combined education.
* This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.