Lockheed Martin Information Systems Security Risk Analyst in Hill Air Force Base, Utah
Description: At Martin- (LMS) we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a LM employee. LM values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
LMS Information Systems Cyber team is looking for an assertive and self-confident Information Systems Manager () to partner with the Facility Officer (), program and government customers to perform the duties as a Special Access Program (SAP) located at the LM- Layton, Utah- Hill Air Force Base campus. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
The will oversee day-to-day information system (IS) operations including hardware and implementations. The carries out technical administration of IS and gives direction to the in accordance with internal LM and customer requirements, primarily using Joint Implementation Guide (JSIG) guidance but also supporting any collateral programs with oversight from Defense Service (DSS) Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation. Ability to work independently as well as in a teaming environment. Adaptable to diverse office situations, procedures and demands.
Job duties include:
- Develop, maintain, and update documentation to include SSP, SCTM, Continuous Monitoring, POAMs, RAR, SAR, etc.
- Auditing of the IS and
- Constant upkeep, monitoring, analysis, and response to network and events.
- Documents compliance actions within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develops a plan of actions and milestones (POAM) maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal policies and practices outlined in the plan.
- Ensures configuration management (CM) for -relevant IS , hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented in accordance with baseline.
- Ensures all information system -related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Ensures records are maintained for workstations, , servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, telephony equipment, etc. throughout the information system's life cycle.
- Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advises the of their relevance.
- Assist and conduct IS education.
- Participates in internal/external audits/inspections; performs risk assessments
- Leads investigations of computer violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to both the and Senior Program Managers.
- Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered
- Develops, implements and manages a formal Information / Information Systems Program together with and
- Develop, implement and enforce Information Policies and Procedures together with CPSO/
- Review and oversee Information Systems Plans / SSP (Certification/Accreditation) together with CPSO/
Venture into the world of that most people know only know from headlines and sci-fi. Become part of the Cyber team at Martin. You are meant to make a difference!
• Knowledgeable of information technology technical principles, Information Assurance methodologies and concepts
• IS auditing experience
• Knowledgeable of OS requirements
• Understanding of configuration management principles
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
• Hands on experience with IA tools
• Demonstrated technical experience for Windows, Networks, , and operating systems
• In depth experience in system hardening, analysis, and vulnerability management
• Previous SAP and experience
• Demonstrated experience in problem solving
Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.