Lockheed Martin Senior Program Manager / Commercial Nuclear Industry - Hollywood, AL / Grand Prairie, TX in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Program Manager to lead the Bellefonte program. The Program Manager will be responsible for assessment and validation of Instrumentation and Control systems, Main and Auxiliary Control Rooms, Simulation and Training, and Human Factors Engineering at the Bellefonte Nuclear Generating Station in Hollywood, AL. This program has potential follow-on opportunities for future phases. Relocation to the Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control office in Grand Prairie, TX is optional.
• Ensuring program meets cost, schedule and technical requirements.
• Managing schedule and financial performance.
• Leading discussions with internal and external customers on program performance.
• Coordinating closely with technical staff for program execution.
• Establishing strategic objectives for follow-on phases of the program.
• Leading a diverse multi-functional team across multiple locations.
• Acting in a professional manner that facilitates getting results, while building and maintaining an effective team.
• Supporting proposal activities, including proposal development, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
*Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
*Minimum of 5 years of Program Management experience with similar complexity
*Minimum of 10 years of experience in Engineering
*Prior experience working with Subcontracts and management of Subcontractors
*Prior Risk and Opportunity Management experience
*Successful track record for building and maintaining strong internal and external customer relationships
*Ability to drive a diverse cross-functional team to meet objectives
*Ability to spend majority of time at the Bellefonte site, with occasional travel to other locations
*Experience with Commercial Nuclear Power Plants
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills; formal presentation skills
*PMP certification or equivalent experience
*Ability to work through problems quickly and effectively; establish level of engagement required and define the timeline to resolution
*Ability to motivate the team utilizing Full Spectrum Leadership model
*Experience with commercial contracts
*Experience with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
*Demonstrated EVMS experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.