Lockheed Martin Sr. System Integration/Test Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
In this role the candidate will work directly with the TCP Chief System Engineer to lead a team to plan, implement, test, document, and maintain solutions for the integration and testing of components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
The Targets and Countermeasures Program (TCP) Systems Integration and Test Engineer will report directly to the TCP Chief Engineer.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Responsible for developing test plans for qualification and acceptance testing at the subcomponent and component level. Test plans and procedures will be developed from the contractual needs and requirements. • Develop Statement of Works (SOWs) with test laboratories for the conduct of qualification testing and will be responsible coordination with the test laboratories for the successful execution of testing activities.
• Support the software and hardware development of test support equipment.
• Additional duties will include: test planning and preparation; test procedure execution; coordination of system resources to support testing; and support to test development, integration, and anomaly resolution as required.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Experience developing a Qual test program for a complex missile system or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of test engineering processes to include preparation of Qualification Test plans and procedures
• Active Secret Clearance
• Experience MIL-STD-810
• Experience with SMC-S-016
• Knowledgeable of SSC’s Certified Test Conductor (CTC)
• Bachelors Degree with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and teamwork with internal and external customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.