Lockheed Martin Sr. System Integration/Test Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you. We are currently looking for you to serve as a Certified Test Conductor (CTC) for Weapon System Testing.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You will lead test teams to perform weapon system testing in a hardware in the loop laboratory.
• You will coordinate integrated weapon system testing activities with affected organizations including systems engineering, quality, program offices, and their consultants.
• You will review and evaluate test requirements to ensure completeness of test program.
• You will independently author formal test procedures, standard operating procedures, and data reports.
• You will plan, implement, test, document, and maintain solutions for the integration and testing components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
• You will synthesize customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
• You will establish functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
• You will review, evaluate and derive requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
• You will perform analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
• You will write discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems
• Typically has 5 or more years of professional experience.
• Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship
• Report writing/management experience and/or experience writing test procedures
• Familiarity and experience reading/reviewing complex technical drawings
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Must have an active secret security clearance
• Experience as a certified test conductor
• Proficient using the Lockheed Martin Automation Framework Test Procedure tool
• Knowledge and capability to develop written test procedures
• Experience leading teams of technicians
• Strong test process discipline experience
• Experience using Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.