Lockheed Martin System Administrator in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: LM is seeking qualified candidates to join the Modeling and Simulations Contract Framework and Tools (MASC-F) program. The MASC-F program will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in performing Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Modeling & Simulation (M&S) and it's intended uses. This includes the following categories; Concept Evaluation, Developmental Engineering, Testing and Verification, Assessment, Training, and Operational Support.
MASC-F personnel will support in the following areas.
• Transition the Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) development and sustainment from the current contract to the MASC-F contract.
• Modify, enhance, develop, and sustain of the MDA Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) to meet MDA's evolving M&S requirements.
• Maintain and evolve the OSF architecture and external interfaces.
• Develop, modify and enhance other BMDS tools as required
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems. Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems. Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance. Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
The candidate will be working in an agile development environment and will be responsible for supporting elements of testing software design/sustainment/development efforts. The candidate should be a well-rounded test engineer with broad experiences but with a focused interest and demonstrable skills software test, test automation, and analysis. The candidate can expect to work closely in agile teams. The candidate should be a self-starter that is attentive to details and works well in a multi-disciplined teaming environment.
• Experience with lab administration and change / configuration management in systems and subsystem level Systems Administration and Enterprise experience, including but not limited to MS Windows, UNIX/Linux operating system environments.
• Experience with Information Assurance (IA) hardening and compliance, i.e. STIG & DSS compliance, documentation, etc.
• Experience with VMWare, VxRails, vSphere, vRealize and managing virtualized infrastructure.
• Experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux installation, configuration, and administration.
• Experience with virtualized operating system concepts and administration
• Knowledge with Windows Server systems.
• Knowledge of scripting languages like PERL, Jscript, Unix Shell, Python, etc.
• Security+ Certified.
• Active Secret security clearance.
• Network+ Certifications.
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or similar certifications.
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet) experience including scripting for automation, configuration control or provisioning.
• Experience with Vulnerability Management Systems.
• Desired DOD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.