Lockheed Martin Electromechanical Technician in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Supports engineering functions for a fabrication are or process laboratory.
• Evaluates new processes, products, and/or isolates process problems.
• May design simple process experiments.
• Implements, collects results, maintains appropriate logs, and provides oral and/or written reports of results.
• Monitors process controls, materials, and supplies.
• May be required to ensure correct functioning and identify any discrepancies.
• Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
• Advise operators and inform engineers regarding processes, procedures, and equipment.
• Fabrication of high quality flight CCA’s, black boxes, flight harnessing, and ground support test racks.
• Candidate must have the ability to pass JSTD-001 certification, SSC JSTD001MAP Solder OPER Certification, SSC NASA Polymerics Operator Certification and SSC NASA Cable/Harness, Operator Certification.
• Must be a team player, willing to work off shifts and overtime as required to support schedule.
• Must have the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance
Typically has 5 or more years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Must have a minimum of 5 years in the engineering industry.
• Current valid Secret clearance or higher at time of application.
• JSTD-001 certification.
• Proficiency with electro-mechanical wiring.
• Proficient use of VE-CAMs and SAP is highly preferred.
• Solid computer skills.
• Competent with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is highly desired.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.