Lockheed Martin Information Systems Security Risk Analyst in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: At Lockheed Martin-Space (LMS) we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a LM employee. LM values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
LMS Information Systems Cyber Security team is looking for an assertive and self-confident Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to partner with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), program and government customers to perform the duties as a Special Access Program (SAP) ISSO located at the LM Valley Forge, PA campus. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
The ISSO will oversee day-to-day information system (IS) security operations including hardware and software implementations. Under general direction, the ISSO carries out technical administration of IS in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements, primarily using Joint Security Implementation Guide (JSIG) guidance but also supporting the ISSM with Defense Security Service (DSS) Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation. Ability to work independently as well as in a teaming environment. Adaptable to diverse office situations, procedures and demands.
Job duties include:
- Develop, maintain, and update security documentation to include SSP, SCTM, Continuous Monitoring, POAMs, RAR, SAR, etc.
- Auditing of the IS
- Constant upkeep, monitoring, analysis, and response to network and security events.
- Documents compliance actions within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develops a plan of actions and milestones (POAM) with the information systems security manager (ISSM) to address non-compliance in the allotted timeframe.
- Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Ensures configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented in accordance with baseline.
- Ensures all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Ensures records are maintained for workstations, software, servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, telephony equipment, etc. throughout the information system's life cycle.
- Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advises the ISSM of their security relevance.
- Assist and conduct security IS education.
- Participates in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments
- Informs ISSM on technical IS security matters.
- Assists in conduct of investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to both the Facility Security and Senior Program Managers.
- Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered
- Develops, implements and manages a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program together with ISSM and facility security officer (FSO)
- Develop, implement and enforce Information Security Policies and Procedures together with ISSM and FSO
- Review and oversee Information Systems Security Plans / SSP (Certification/Accreditation) together with ISSM and FSO
Venture into the world of security that most people know only from headlines and sci-fi. Become part of the ISSRA team at Lockheed Martin. You are meant to make a difference!
• Final Secret Clearance required
• Knowledgeable of information technology security technical principles, Information Assurance methodologies and concepts
• IS auditing experience
• Knowledgeable of OS security requirements
• Understanding of configuration management principles
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
• Industry standard IA certification- i.e SEC+, CISSP, CISM, etc.
• Demonstrated technical experience for Windows, Networks, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
• In depth experience in system hardening, analysis, RMF(Risk Management Framework), and vulnerability management
• Hands on experience with IA tools
• Demonstrated experience in problem solving
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.