Lockheed Martin Multi-funtctional Information Systems Analyst in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The primary responsibility of the Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst Sr. is to perform IT support for the Lockheed Martin managed closed areas. This IT professional will ensure that the Lockheed Martin IT systems are managed, controlled, and compliant with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Risk Management Framework (RMF). This includes upgrades, operations and maintenance, Hardware and Software installations, domain accounts, password issues and service request in the support of closed area IT environments (Servers, Workstations, and Storage).
The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst Sr. assists users with resolving technical issues with applications, connectivity and other IT related issues. The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst Sr. will assist with Information Assurance, performing environmental vulnerability scans, remediation of vulnerabilities and system hardening. The selected candidate will ensure that all Lockheed Martin assets and software are properly accounted for, managed, and controlled. This is a non- telecommuting position including some off-shift hours, weekends and occasional travel. The position supports a 7 X 24 weekly on-call rotation.
This position requires the selected candidate be a U.S. Citizen who was born in the United States.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance (investigation within 5
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Ability to obtain Security+ Certification or CISSP
(within 6 months of Hire)
• Experience with Desktop and Server Operating
Systems (Windows, 7, 10, 2008, 2012 and 2016)
• Experience with operating systems life cycle
management and configuration management
(backup/restore, system imaging etc.)
• Experience with the creation and administration of
Group Policies and Active Directory Domain
• Experience with networking protocols
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience with Disaster Recovery practices
• Experience with project management in relation to
the delivery of IT services
• Experience performing vulnerability remediation and
security management (system hardening, log
management, antivirus management, security
certificate installs and renewals)
• Experience with Vulnerability Remediation
Management Tools (WSUS, SCCM, Splunk, Shavlik,
• Experience with National Industrial Security
Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) Requirements
• Experience with Risk Management Framework
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Current Security+ Certification or CISSP
• Knowledge of Storage Administration (NetApp,
• Knowledge of Linux Administration (RH6.x, RH7.x)
• Knowledge of Virtualization (VMware, Horizon,
vSphere, vCenter, vCloud, vRealize, NSX, vSAN or
• Knowledge of Scripting and Automation tools (Perl,
Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.