Lockheed Martin Program Planner / King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The position will provide direct support to Program Managers for the execution of current and future business goals, contract execution (multiple contracts), customer objectives and formulation of new business strategies. Determines customer requirements and translates these requirements into organizational plans which include the development of Statements of Work (SOW), Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Integrated Master Plans (IMP), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), risk assessments, schedule metric generation and reporting, and all activities related to execution of the program plan. The candidate will have a high level overview of the program and will proactively address conflicts of schedule, initiatives, and plan execution. The candidate must interface with a multi-discipline team, program managers, external customers and subcontractors.
* Earned Value Management experience.
* Experience with MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
* Good command of written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to prepare various types of reports for senior management levels.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to apply organizational, planning, management, problem solving, and execution skills in a multiple project environment.
* Ability to obtain TS/SCI.
* Current TS/SCI, last periodic investigation within the last five years.
* Experience with Open Plan Scheduling software or a similar scheduling software.
* Extensive knowledge of developing and maintaining Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
* Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
* Previous experience on high profile programs and able to work complex issues which arise on those types of programs.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.