Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Staff in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: Do you have an active TS/SCI security clearance? Are you looking for an exciting career as a Project Engineer at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? A fulfilling position that challenges your mind, grows your skills, and contributes to our Nation’s most critical missions is right in front of you! At Lockheed Martin Space, we advance the frontiers of science, help militaries protect what matters most, and solve problems that others think are impossible. We have challenging missions that will inspire and innovate!
Lockheed Martin Space’s business area in King of Prussia, PA is seeking a creative & high energy Project Engineer to support an exciting new mission area in the Software Systems, Cyber and Operations organization.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
• Directing and managing integration between engineering teams and program management
• Compiling and presenting engineering performance and activities to engineering and program management in addition to customers
• Supporting development of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and the development of proposal artifacts
• Identification and execution of opportunities to improve program performance and affordability
• Identification and management of engineering process improvement opportunities, developing business cases and executing get to excellence plans
• Providing internal and external communication to include technical artifacts and program deliverables
• Project management
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and/or significant/equivalent years of demonstrated, project engineering experience.
• Significant EVM (Earned Value Management) knowledge with BOE (Basis of Estimate) expertise
• Project management experience
• Must possess a TS/SCI clearance to start.
• Proficiency with MS Project, Access and Excel applications
• Experience interfacing with program management and customers
• Proposal experience or engineering change experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a dedication to producing high quality products
• Familiarity with the Lockheed Martin engineering process
• CAM (Cost Account Management) experience
• Risk, Issue & Opportunity Management experience
• Technical or functional management experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.