Lockheed Martin Property/Asset Analyst in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Interested in space? Have you ever wanted to work for a company that will that put astronauts on Mars, develop 3D printed satellites, or that will put payloads that learn into orbit? Space technology connects millions of people around the world and we’re accelerating tomorrow’s breakthrough to help our customers stay ahead in an ever-changing world. We’re shaping the space technologies of tomorrow, today. At Lockheed Martin Space, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin Space employee. At Space we value your skills, training, and education. Come, join us and experience your future!
If you have a background in Property/Asset management as it relates to the FAR 52.245.1, DFAR Clauses 252-211-7003, 252-211-7007, and Department of Defense contracts LM Space has an immediate need for someone with your skills and knowledge. In this role you will oversee and analyze activities and disciplines as it relates to LM Space property management subcontractor control. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage Government Property located at Suppliers. - Monitor Supplier Property Records - Update and maintain Property Management Supplier Database to ensure compliance with FAR 52.245-1 - Create and update Property Management Supplier Financial Reports - Responsible for Supplier IUID I2S Registry Requirements - Responsible for Supplier Calibration/Maintenance Compliance
• Interpret Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and supplements, contracts, Standards for the Guiding Principles of Property Management and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) as applied to property acquisition, use and disposition
• Ensure compliance of major business systems and processes required to do business with domestic and international entities
• Conduct internal and external property assessments and analyze results for financial and operational purposes; provide guidance on contracts and regulations pertaining to property life-cycle management; develop, recommend, and implement property management policy; and prepare periodic and special purpose reports relative to matters such as taxes, leasing, insurance, facility usage, etc.
• Interact with customers, federal oversight agencies and internal personnel while investigating, analyzing and resolving domestic and international regulatory compliance issues
• May be responsible for providing guidance and training to company personnel on the application of business system processes, interpretation of laws and regulations and compliance requirements
Basic Qualifications • Bachelors degree with 3 years relevant experience or in lieu of a degree, 10-11 years of directly relevant experience • Must be capable and willing to travel within the continental United States (approx. 40% of scheduled hours) • Basic understanding of property management disciplines • Must have familiarity and understanding of the Government Federal Acquisition Regulations Parts 52.245.1 and DFAR Clauses 252-211-7003 and 252-211-7007 • Effective communication and writing skills • Experience and flexibility in supporting multiple customers/programs • Proficient in MicroSoft Office Suite • Must be a United States citizen
Desired skills • Familiarity with Fleet Ballistic Missiles Program • Experience in performing audits • Familiar with DCMA eTools System • Ability to work in both team environment and/or as individual contributor • Ability to work in a high energy environment • Strong Project Management experience - Strong Product Assurance experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): King of Prussia Pennsylvania